Broccoli Swedish Dishcloth | Green on Gray | 8" x 6.75" | Sweetgum
Broccoli & Brussel Sprouts ...these two veggies were not my favorites when growing up. In fact, I can honestly say that I hated Brussel Sprouts up until just a few years ago. Then I discovered how roasting these little guys can change the flavor in magical ways. Yum!
You've heard the news, cruciferous veggies are good for you. Think of this dishcloth as a friendly reminder to eat your greens :)
- We left out all the bad stuff and kept it simple: 70% Cellulose (wood pulp) & 30% Cotton.
- Each dishcloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- Size: 8" x 6.75" (size of a washcloth)
- Machine washable and bleach safe
- 100% biodegradable- Use for 6-9 months then compost!
Sweetgum dishcloths are designed by Sandra Venus in New England and printed in Finland.
Add an envelope to your purchase to use for mailing the dishcloth to a friend.