A healthy home starts with natural cleaning.
Just like you, we care about our home and want it to be a healthy, happy place to live. And by "home" we mean our individual homes and our shared home- this little blue planet we call Earth.
That's why we love Swedish dishcloths so much. From the manufacturing, to use and ultimately the disposal of, these dishcloths are kind to our home.
- Made from renewable fibers (70% Cellulose & 30% Cotton)
- Printed with water based inks
- No chemicals are used in the making of our dishcloths
- 100% Biodegradable- compost after 6-9 months of use
- Each dishcloth replaces up to 17 rolls of paper towels (saving on trees and water used during the manufacturing of paper towels)
Our dishcloths can be used to clean simply by wetting and wiping- no need to use cleaning solutions.
Sometimes water alone isn't enough to throughly clean. No need to use harsh chemicals. Getting clean can just as easily be achieved with green, natural cleaning solutions. With the added bonus of saving you money.
Below is a list of natural cleaning ingredients to keep on hand. Chances are some of these ingredients are in your cupboard right now.
- White Vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Essential Oils (Tea Tree is a good one)
- Castile Soap
Follow the links below to some great natural cleaning recipes.