Coloring Set Swedish Dishcloths |Lucky Kitty | Set of 2 + 6 fabric markers | Sweetgum
Do you love the Japanese Maneki-neko (lucky cat) as much as I do?
I have a red piggy bank Lucky Kitty that sits on my desk next to my computer. He's waving to me all day. For some reason this little guy puts a smile on my face each time I glance over at him. Often a Maneki-neko is holding a Carp. I designed this New England version with a Cod instead of a Carp ;)
Color your Kitty to bring the luck you're looking for: Red for good health, Gold/Yellow for good fortune, Black for good luck, White for happiness, Blue for academic fortune and Pink for Love. Thanks Kitty!
Set includes 2 Lucky Kitty dishcloths + 1 Set of 6 non-toxic, permanent Sweetgum fabric markers. Allow fabric ink to dry for 24 hours.
To use dishcloths, simply wet and use with water, liquid soap or spray cleaner. Put on the dance tunes and groove your way through the cleaning. Easy-peasy.
- Eco-friendly, natural cleaning cloth
- We left out all the bad stuff and kept it simple: 70% Cellulose (wood pulp) & 30% Cotton.
- Each dishcloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- Size: 8" x 6.75" (size of a washcloth)
- Machine washable and bleach safe
- 100% biodegradable- Use for 6-9 months then compost!
You'll love the way our dishcloths clean up spills and wipe down counters. They make a great alternative to traditional sponges plus they dry super fast... Good-bye yucky old sponge smell and Hello happy healthy home!
Designed by Sweetgum in New England. Made in Finland.