DownEast "Swedish" Dishcloths | Set of 3 | 8" x 6.75" | Sweetgum
Set of 3 Coastal dishcloths inspired by Maine and the classic Moby Dick.
Downeast is what New Englanders call the coastal part of Maine. It's the area where my husband spent his summers as a kid and where the two of us were married. For us New England summers are: steaming lobsters on the beach, Oysters on the half shell and Moby Dick chasing the Pequod. (The perfect book for long lazy summer days.)
You'll love the way our dishcloths clean up spills and wipe down counters. They make a great alternative to traditional sponges plus they dry super fast... Good-bye yucky old sponge smell and Hello happy healthy home!
- Eco-friendly, natural cleaning cloth
- We left out all the bad stuff and kept it simple: 70% Cellulose (wood pulp) & 30% Cotton.
- Each dishcloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- Size: 8" x 6.75" (size of a washcloth)
- Machine washable and bleach safe
- 100% biodegradable- Use for 6-9 months then compost!
Get a few extra sets to have on hand for host and housewarming gifts.
Designed by Sandra Venus for Sweetgum in New England. Screen printed in Finland.